Episode 7, ‘You’re Explaining a Sci-Fi Book and It Sounds Crazy’, on the Ender’s Game series
Dave and Steven discuss The Ender Series in great, great detail… maybe too much detail.
WARNING: If you haven’t read Ender’s Game, or any of the Ender books, do not listen to this podcast. You will not like it, and it will spoil everything or you.
- Intro Clip: Ender’s Game, The Movie
- Our first literary episode
- Sequel-bait, short stories and the origin of the series
- The distinction between the Enderverse books and the author Orson Scott Card
- Starting at the end of Ender’s Game
- Steven overuses the word “beautiful”, almost completely negating its meaning